Use on dry skin. Do not use on wet skin
This brush is made with soft jute fibres which makes it gentle enough to use on delicate facial skin.
It provides gentle exfoliation without disrupting the skin. It will remove impurities, clear clogged pores and reveal fresh, clean skin, giving your skin a lovely glow.
ELYTRUM brushes are handmade and ethically sourced. They make the perfect sustainable and wellbeing product to include in your beauty routine.
- 100% natural and plant-based
- Gentle on your skin
- Plastic Free
- Made using renewable and sustainable resources
- The bristles are biodegradable
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
Use & Care:
Recommended use once or twice a week. Remove makeup and use before shower or bath. Brush using 5-6 strokes in each facial area without applying too much pressure.
- Start at the tip of your chin and use short swift strokes towards your ears.
- With an inverted u-shape stroke, start at the side of your nostrils brushing towards you ears
- Brush the sides of your nose using short strokes toward your forehead
- Continue bushing from the middle of your forehead towards the temples
- Move over to your temples brushing down your neck to the collarbone
- Move to the tip of your chin brushing down your neck
- Complete the treatment with long strokes from the back of your ears towards the collarbone
- Then rinse your face and apply your favourite moisturiser
Jute fibre does not do well in water so in order to clean your brush, it is recommended to lightly run your palm over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush. Do this after each use.
ELYTRUM recommends making an antibacterial spray solution of water and tea tree essential oil to keep your brush clean. Spray the brush with the solution from time to time.